Wednesday, September 14, 2022

the absolute deliciousness of fall - Crafty Gals Corner #235

Wednesday September 14, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge for you over at

Our theme this month is
SIGNS OF FALL


Our sponsors


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-colored images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  Have some fun with Fred!


I am using the image from Fred She Said.. Pumpkin Bouquet. I colored with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added to the Stampin up designer paper and card stock. The sentiment is from Tech. Tues. I finished with some Diamond painting drills and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the flowers.


 Challenges:
Love to scrap #157 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 36 - anything goes

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a gorgeous image, Billie. You always nail it with your layout designs, images and overall perfection every time. When I create, I just start layering things on and never know when to stop. lol (truth)
Thanks so much for sharing with us at both Word Art Wednesday and at The Four Seasons. In all honesty, I wish everyone would share every creation in every challenge possible. I love seeing everyone's creativity. I don't get around as often as I'd like, but when I do, it's always an inspiring treat. I take notes. lol (truth again)
Have a wonderfully creative week, my friend. I do thank God for you and I care about you. Be blessed.
Karen

Ellibelle said...

Love how you colored this beautiful image and what a beautiful card you made with it! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge!

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello...I'm back! LOL Thanks so much for sharing this GORGEOUS pumpkin card with us also at Word Art Wednesday. I know I say it all the time, but I really mean it...your art is a blessing to me and I'm SO grateful to have you share it with us. Have a blessed week.
Karen

MeSi said...

Beautiful colouring! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT