Thursday, September 08, 2022

A precious little package - Cardz 4 Galz #181

Thursday September 8, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme for this challenge is 
BABY GIRL

I have this old stamp from Creative Cousins which I love.. Perfect for any new born.. I knew I wanted to use it so I dug through some of my paper packs and found this Pink Fresh studio piece. It's already decorated with fun splatters and a few words.. So I cut it down to the size I wanted and stamped the Creative Cousins sentiment. Under the heart area was part of the word SMILE which was dark so it really stood out... So using a Sizzix die used the other side of the paper and cut a heart. I finished with a few Diamond painting drills. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #131 - add a sentiment
Simon says Monday - stamp it

3 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Billie I am so glad I spotted this card. Its so beautiful and I just love the verse.xx

Janis Lewis said...

Awww what a perfect sentiment. Love it. Thanks for joining the fun this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Vickie Y said...

Fun card design! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.