Friday, September 23, 2022

Wishing I could make you appear - Alphabet - M

Friday September 23, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

The letter this challenge is
M  - for MAGIC

For my card I was so stumped.. I asked hubby.. what can I use to make a magic card.. he said do you have a top hat, a rabbit, a dove???  So that made the mush in my head start to clear and think.. So I remembered I had the Tim Holtz crazy birds accessories images and there is the hat.. I have different bunny stamps so used My favorite things cause they were smaller.. Then looking for a sentiment I found this My favorite things stamps set.. WA-LA.. I have a card idea.. thanks to hubby planting the seed. So using Kraft I stamped the MFT image. colored with copics and white gel pen. I stamped the hat and bunny and colored with copics and using the dies cut them out. I added the MFT sentiment. I am happy with this fun card. 


 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 38 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun - alphabet letter W - (wishing- wings-wond) 
Creative fingers #239 - anything goes



3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Such a sweet image and colored beautifully. Great card design Billie, thanks for sharing with us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge, we love seeing all the lovely projects.
Donna xx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Love the coloring on Kraft CS! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. love the sentiment
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT