Thursday, September 01, 2022

Merry Christmas #140 Sparkles Christmas

Thursday September 1, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme chosen by me is
CLEAN AND SIMPLE / CHRISTMAS



I got to chose the theme for this month and I do like CAS.. So then it was ok now what am I going to do?? funny. I chose it but don't think ahead at the time we had to have the theme supplied.. Well digging though some Pink Fresh papers I saw this cute simple designer paper. Then saw the Stampin up ornaments and using one of the ornaments and Stampin up ink I stamped and fussy cut it out. Then using the die that comes with the stamp I die cut some gold card stock and put behind the ornament. I added the SU gold cording and tied a bow with the cording and added to the card. I used DRS sentiment and stamped with the SU ink. There .. done.. I like it.

Challenges:
Simon says Wednesday- anything goes
Crafty hazelnuts #609 - Christmas/wet/dry emb. 
Crafty hazelnuts Sept. - pattern paper



 

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful ornament card! I miss seeing your projects over at Crafting Happiness Challenges. We are now weekly with 2 options: 1) Card with a theme each week or you can choose 2) Not a card - there is no theme for non-card projects - it's anything goes. Hope to see you come back and play! This week the card theme is flowers. Smiles!
https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/