Friday, September 30, 2022

thinking of you - Colour Crazy wk. 39

Friday September 30, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge this week over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES



Our sponsor this challenge is

I am using the image called Darby and bumble.. I colored the images with copics. I added some grass. I cut the image down and added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to the flower and bee. I added the Pretty Pink Posh sentiment which I stamped with Stampin up ink. I added this to a scrap of designer paper and then added to the Stampin up card base. 



 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 39 - anything goes
Simon says Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #631 - anything goes



1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

Aww how adorable, lovely colouring too!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx