Friday, September 16, 2022

I would like to confirm - Crafty Catz #606

Friday September 16, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / ADD METAL

Our sponsor is Dr. Digis


This is my card using the Mr. Slaters parrot.. I colored with copics. I think I should of googled parrots and colors but I didn't want to be the bright reds/yellows and such but I think the softer tones are ok.. Parrots are so pretty. I added some left over diamond drills. hubby pointed out that looks like the parrots is making a mess... lol. oops .. glue has dried so they are there to stay.. I took my banner punch and using the foil from coffee cans to keep the coffee fresh till you open it.. punched 3 banners. Added the twine.  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz snarky booklet. Looks like he doesn't care with his look and Mr. Slaters look. 


Challenges:
Critter crazy #66 - anything goes critter
Crafty animals #65 - anything goes animal



 

5 comments:

Janette said...

Fabulous fun image for this one Billie, had to laugh at your husbands comment, but I still like your card.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An awesome card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a brilliant job of this colourful parrot, a great card xx

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully colored; love the fun image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Pamela Duncan said...

Such a cute card and your 3 punched banners just really set off the card! Thanks for sharing with us on Critter Crazy. Pam, DT