Monday, September 12, 2022

So happy you're my friend - Make My Monday #183

Monday September 12, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme for this challenge is
FRIENDSHIP / HAVE WORKD FRIEND IN SENTIMENT


All but the sentiment is from Stampin up. The sentiment is from Simon Says. I love the colors of this card. Fun papers and embossing folder. I like that the SU die cuts out the DP or you can stamp the flowers any colors you want. This made it easy just using DP. 


 Challenges:
Love to scrap #157 - anything goes
Dream valley #277 - wet/dry embossing



3 comments:

MagsB said...

A gorgeous, fabulous card, Billie! I love those fantastic, big blooms! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

love Mags B x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Such an unusual and stunning card Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at LTC and we would love to see you in our future challenges
Elaine DT

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Please ignore precious comment as said LTC instead LTS my apologies - typo error x