Friday, September 23, 2022

Love and big hugs - Crafty Catz #607

Friday September 23, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
MAKE IT CUTE



Our sponsor is Last Minute Manda


I am using the image Bitty bear flower patch.. I colored her with copics. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and some left over diamonds. I added a Stampin up sentiment. I added the image to this cute script designer paper.  



 Challenges:
Critter crazy #66 - anything goes critter
Crafty animals #65 - anything goes animal
Digi choosday wk. 38 - anything goes
Creative fingers #239 - anything goes



5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, aww thats one cute bear, a lovely card.xx

Donna Walls said...

This image is precious and colored so beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge, we love visiting everyone and seeing all the lovely projects.
Donna xx

Rose Andrew said...

Such a cute card .. love the image
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun cute card and lovely colouring

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 38 Digi Choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)