Friday, September 02, 2022

Sending hugs - Colour Crazy wk. 34

Friday September 2, 2022

Hello

It's another week so another challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is SheepSki designs


I am using the image called Tulips . I colored the image with copics. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the Simons Says sentiment. I cut the piece down and added to a scrap of Club Scrap designer paper. I finished with some Diamond painting drills. 


 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 35 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #529 - anything goes

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a pretty card - your tulips look fabulous! Great design, too! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful flower card! So glad to see you sharing your talents with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Have a blessed day! Smiles! Janis