Tuesday, September 20, 2022

I drive way to fast - Cardz 4 Guyz #305

Tuesday September 20, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
DISTRESSING


For my card I took a Kraft card base and using Ranger inks I distressed the background. I used Perfect pearls for splatters and also plain water. I set it aside to dry.  I stamped the Stampin up motorcycle and using My favorite things stitch die cut it out. I used Ranger ink to distress the edges. I stamped the Club Scrap sentiment.. 


 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 38 - anything goes
Dream valley #278 - autumn colors



4 comments:

dj said...

I some times drive to fast as well!! LOL Great card for our new challenge!! Your card is sure to inspire others to play along with our new "distressing" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Sabina said...

Great card. Thank you for entering our challenge at Polkadoodles.
Sabina DT

Donna Parrott said...

What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge, Donna P (DT)

Vickie Y said...

Fun guy card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.