Wednesday, August 31, 2022

with Sympathy and love - Happy Little Stampers water color

Thursday September 1, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our challenge is 
ANYTHING GOES - WATERCOLORED


For my watercolored project I tried the bokeh technique.. I used Prima watercolors and painted the background with various colors of green.. It dried a lot lighter.. I used a wet brush to try to lift some of the paint to give the bokeh effect. Once this was dry I used some dark paint and painted the branches.  I did the highlight with Bleed proof white on the branches and then dotted the ends of the branches to give a flower look. Once this was all dry. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment. I need to practice on the bokeh tech. but overall I like it. 


 Challenges:
Simon says Wednesday- anything goes

4 comments:

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing at Krafty Chicks Challenge!
Judy V Guest Designer

The Dream Pages said...

Such an awesome background..

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

Helen said...

Your card is wonderfully eye catching with the beautiful greens and bokeh effect, Billie. So pretty. Love it. 😊