Monday, August 01, 2022

Sending BIG holiday wishes - Sparkles #139

Monday August 1, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is
SENTIMENT AS MAIN FOCUS

For my card I dug through some Christmas looking papers. I cut the two in half and then using this awesome bright red card stock I heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment with antique gold powder and used My favorite things stitch die.  I used some scraps and this SS present die and added it to the card. Kept it kinda CAS. 



 Challenges:
Creative fingers #236 - anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas #605 - anything goes/reindeer
Moving along with the times #145 - August. anything goes



3 comments:

Heather said...

Such a fabulous bold sentiment, Billie - and I love embossed over color! These papers are such a great combo - so playful!

Furrbster said...

This is fab! Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

cass said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optionis to use a reindeer challenge