Monday, August 01, 2022

Love you - Do-Al (l)Creative #68

 Monday  August 1, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Do-Al (l) Creative #68

Our theme this month is another twisted sister

ATC + LOVE


We have a sponsor but don't have their images

Sponsor: 
Jacobi


This is my ATC - an Artist Trading Card which measures 2.5X3.5
I used to make these ATC's all the time. My dear friend who has since passed away started an ATC club. We would make them and exchange within our club so everyone got one that was the same. So we'd have a theme and if there were 8 members we made 8 of same ATC.. it was awesome creating such a small piece of art.
For this one I stamped the Great impressions hearts with Stampin up ink. I then went over a few of the hearts with Versa mark brush and the others then all of them with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used a little Quick quote chalk ink and distressed the edges. I backed onto the red designer paper then onto the 2.5x3.5 white card stock. I stamped the Mama Elephant image and using Mission gold watercolors. Then the die and added her with some foam dots.


Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 31 - anything goes
Creative fingers #236 - anything goes

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is a great ATC, the little girl is precious. I like making ATC's and leaving them in random places for others to find. Thanks for playing along at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and best of luck in the draw!
Donna

Pamela Duncan said...

What a precious little card full of love. thanks for share with us on the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog ~ Pam, DT