Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Woofing you - Cardz 4 Guyz #303

Tuesday August 23, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
STENCILS


    I used 3 stencils.. Simon Says (grass), My Favorite things (bricks), Netwons Nooks (paw prints) I started with a Kraft base then using Ranger ink created the scene with the three stencils. I used Mission gold watercolors to paint the Sugar Peas doggies. I added them with foam dots and used a SS heart die and the bone from the stamp set. I stamped the sentiment from the set with Stampin up ink. I thought the wall looked a little bare so I added the small Stampin up die butterflies and added a left over diamond painting drill/diamond to their centers.


 Challenges:
Gem of a craft  wk. 17 - anything goes
Crafty animals #64 - anything goes / animals
Critter crazy #65 - anything goes / animals

2 comments:

dj said...

Love your combination of bricks and paw prints...two great stencils!! And those little puppies are just adorable!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "stencil" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Pamela Duncan said...

What a sweet card. I like how you incorporated the brick wall. Thanks for sharing at Critter Crazy Challenge Blog, Pam, DT