Thursday, August 25, 2022

so very thankful - Cardz 4 Galz #180

Thursday August 25, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme for this challenge is

3 OF ANYTHING

For my card I used some leftover products from Quick Quote.. (I test their scrapbooking kits before they go out to the public so I get a lot of left over products and scraps) Everything but the base is from QQ. and the chalk ink which I love.. So I for sure covered the 3 of anything theme.. 


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #626 - all occasions



2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Billie. Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful creativity and talent with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,
Karen

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card Billie! Bet you did get ink on your fingers creating this one. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT