Friday, August 26, 2022

Welcome little one - Alphabet -K

Friday August 26, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our letter this challenge is
K - KRAFT

For my card I wanted to keep the Kraft showing as much as possible. I used a stencil and Ranger inks and added the heart colors, I then used texture paste and went over the hearts. I set it aside to dry. I stamped the Stampin up image and colored with copics. I used a Spellbinder die. Once the hearts were dry I added the image. 


 Challenges:
Paperminutes #758 - die cuts
Krafty chicks #626 - all occasions
Try it on Tuesday - keep it simple




2 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Very sweet card. I love that heart embossed kraft cardstock too. Thanks for sharing this piece with us at Try It on Tuesday. It's perfect for our Make It Simple challenge. hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A wonderful simple yet stylish card, thank you for linking with us at TioT's.
Yvonne