Sunday, September 01, 2019

you make rainy days - Always Fun Challenge #126

Monday September 2,  2019
 
It's time to share a card I made for the new challenge over at Always Fun Challenge #126
Our theme is SHAKER CARD
 
 
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times.. I hate making shaker cards.. Gerrrrh.. but I did it.. only because I had to... lol  I started by creating the shaker part. I used this die from Simon says and stamped the sentiment with Stampin up ink. I then made it into the shaker part adding micro beads an the heart/stars.. Next I stamped the SS image on watercolor paper and using Mission gold watercolors painted the background and added sea salt. I let it dry and dusted off the salt. I love the background it gave. I then finished painting the image. I must admit I like it but shaker is not my first choice. I cant wait to see what you all come up with. Maybe I will see some tutorials along the way..
Challenges:
Penny's paper crafty #445 - anything goes
Crafty creations #397 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #105 - with wings
QKR stampede #361 - anything goes
Crafty animals #30 - anything goes
Love to scrap #125 - anything goes
Simon Monday - something clear (shaker card acrylic sheet)

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This shaker card is just so adorable. Love your coloring. so creative.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The background looks amazing!! I love the sweet duck and the shaker!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

GerJanne said...

So nice, this shaker!

Christine Harrop said...

You may not like doing shaker cards but you have made a great job of this one. I just love your cute duck. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at MAWWT. Good luck. Christine DT

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous shaker card. That chick is so cute. Thank you for joining us for the Things with Wings Challenge at the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge blog. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Lisa J said...

What a cute image and card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Wendy L said...

It looks really good,thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Whimsey said...

How cute - that shaker piece is sooooooooooooo adorable!!

Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!! ~Michele, DT

NanaConnie said...

This is just too cute, Billie! Love the great shaker. So happy to see you playing along at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT