Wednesday, September 04, 2019

celebrate fall - Aud Sentiments #235

Thursday September 5-16, 2019
 
Hello.. It's September and hope you're all doing great and getting ready for fall..
We have a new challenge at Aud Sentiments #235
Our theme is FALL/AUTUMN + SENTIMENT
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter


I am using the image Autumn breeze.. I used copics and fall colors for her. I thought she needed darker clouds so used my cloud template and Ranger ink to create a fall sky. I used My favorite things stitch die and mounted this on a piece of Stampin up gray paper. I then mounted that onto a piece of Club scrap paper and stamped the Tech. Tuesday sentiment with SU ink. I used Simon Says leaves and sponged Ranger inks to get that fall look and went over them with Nuvo glitter brush.
Challenges:
Work it Wednesday Aug/Sept. - celebrate
A gem of a challenge wk. 17 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 534/5 - feminine
Love to scrap #125 - anything goes
Make my Monday #104 - shapes on card
Try it on Tuesday - boy/girl/children
Digi choosday wk. 36 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 402-403 - anything goes

15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,beautifully coloured.x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh, I do love the cloud colors. Beautiful job on the leaves....getting to be that time of year. Lovely, sweet card!

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Love your clouds. Elaine

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTSC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Wendy L said...

Super card for our challenge at Allsorts, she is lovely, xxxx

brenda said...

A beautifully coloured Autumnal creation, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts 'Feminine' challenge.

B x

meg said...

beautiful card love the colour tones on the leaves thank you for joining in at MMM

My name is Erika. said...

This is a great image. I haven't seen this one. And I love the fall theme. It is coming for many of us, isn't it? Thanks so much for joining us at Try It on Tuesday. hugs-Erika

Dawn Phillips said...

Very pretty card with beautiful finishing touches. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Furrbster said...

Love that sky and your embellishments are gorgeous too!

Hugz Tinz

Rosie said...

A lovely Autumn card#

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Billie this is fabulous, loving those darker clouds. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this time. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Dawn,
Challenge blog: http://digichoosday.blogspot.com
My Personal blog: https://dawnscraftybits.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Billie,
This is a gorgeous autumn project.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at TioT's this time, its a lovely scene.
Yvonne