Friday, September 27, 2019

There's snow one like you - Colour Crazy Challenge #38

Friday September 27, 2019
 
Hello.. Welcome back to my blog. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at
Our themes are always ANYTHING GOES.. 
we just ask that you color your image by hand. No pre colored images.
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said



This is my card using this fun cute snowman.. I colored the image with copics and using a white gel pen did the dots and a little high lights here and there.. I then used My favorite things circle die and cut him out and added this to the bottom corner and cut off the excess. I stamped Simon Says sentiment and added a few sequins and Nuvo drops to the centers.  I am not ready for winter.. I am a heat - summer person.. Oh well.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Digi choosday wk. 39 - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #441 - anything goes
Everybody art #454 - dies
Lemon shortbread #103 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #449 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #601 - sentimental

4 comments:

Michelle said...

A gorgeous creation and beautifully designed too - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

Lisa Lynn said...

So sweet. Those sequins are perfect.

Rose Andrew said...

So sweet and adorable card Christmas Card.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Saphron said...

So cute!! Love that layout, and your colouring is fabulous.

I'm the opposite - I love the cold/Winter and can't stand summer!

Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Saphron
Lemon Biscuit