Friday, September 27, 2019

Thank you - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday September 27, 2019
 
Hello.. It's Free Friday at Bugaboo Stamps..
Check out the design team using
 Autumn Brat leaves girl over at Catch the bug.
 
 I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I then used Lil inker stitch die. I added this to a piece of card stock and that to a piece of My minds eye designer paper. I stamped the Local King sentiment and used Tech. Tues. die. I added a twine bow and an acrylic heart to the sentiment. I went over the leaves with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Paper funday #9 - Sept. - photo inspiration
Simon Monday - stitch it
(Pin)spirational #248 - leaves / photo
Everybody art #454 - dies
Lemon shortbread #103 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #15 - autumn/fall
Cute card Thursday #601 - sentimental






4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE your coloring and the scene. That green heart is just too cute.

Janis Lewis said...

She's so cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

Donna Walls said...

Such a sweet image and lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges this month and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.