Sunday, September 08, 2019

warm hugs - Always Fun Challenge #127

Monday September 9, 2019
 
Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge
Our challenge this week is CREATE A SCENE
 
This is my card. I used Lawn Fawn houses and grass. Reverse Confetti bears and sentiment. I used Quick Quote scraps for the grass and the sidewalk. The houses and hill are out of water color paper. I used Mission gold watercolors to paint the houses and green hill. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I laid it all out and adhered the background down.. then using Mission gold paint I painted the critters and added them to the card. I heat embossed the sentiment. I love the parent drinking their coffee and pulling their child in the wagon..

Challenges:
Crafty animals #30 - anything goes
Love to scrap #125 - anything goes
Cute n crafty #31 - family
Make my Monday #104 - shapes on card
Simon Wednesday - stamp it
Word art Wednesday wk. 402-403 - anything goes


5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the scene you've created with the sweat bears! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Furrbster said...

This certainly is a fun card - brilliant!

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute.

Lisa J said...

Another great scene. Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT