Sunday, September 08, 2019

Season's greetings

Sunday September 8, 2019

 
I used Marianne die for the tag and using a MS punch I created the green grounding area. I used Simon Says penguin and painted him with Mission paints. I used Paper Pretties sentiment and embossed it in white. I used a plant die (sorry I don't know who it's by) and laid out the tag scene. I then added some ribbon and since it is wired I wound it around a brush handle to give it a twisty look. I then used this soft pink paper and Stampin Up embossing folder and added the tag to it. The embossing folder is like cable sweater so thought it went well with the winter tag image

Challenges:
Crafty animals #30 - anything goes
Make my Monday #104 - shapes on card
Simon work it Wednesday - celebrate
Word art Wednesday wk. 402-403 - anything goes

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the sweet penguin and the background embossing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa J said...

So Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT