Monday, September 30, 2019

Happy birthday - Do-Al (l) Creative #34

Tuesday October 1, 2019
 
Hello .. It's time for another challenge over at Do-Al (l) Creative #34
 
Our theme for this month is SHAKER CARD
 

Our sponsor is SheepSki designs
 
This is my card.. As you know if you read my posting awhile back.. I am not a fan of Shaker cards.. I love seeing them by not making them.. sadly I have one more to make for the 15th reminder.. then hopefully I am done the rest of the year. LOL..
Todays card I used Quick Quote scraps and Simon Says balloon die and made the balloon shaker window. I stamped Tech. Tuesday sentiment and Stampin up ink. I added micro mini beads. I used an embossing folder on one of the balloons and Club scrap on the green one but the ink was too light so you can hardly see it. I used Ranger ink to distress the edges. I added Lil Inker bows to the balloons and black pen for the strings. For the SheepSki image I used Annabell. I colored her with copics and fussy cut her out. I added her with some foam dots. I'm wondering if I should of used a different color for the bows? I kinda like the black cause the other colors are so light.

Challenges:
Everybody art #454 - dies
Shopping our stash #405 - embossing (balloon behind girl - folder)
Cute card Thursday #601 - sentimental
QKR stampede #365 - anything goes
Cute n crafty #32 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper Oct. - anything goes




2 comments:

Sioban said...

Deceptively simple card. There is lots going on here. I love the balloon cut out with Happy birthday inside, I’ll keep that idea if you don’t mind. Very effective.

Susan Renshaw said...

Great shaker card - love the colour scheme!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!