Tuesday, September 24, 2019

For you... - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday September 24, 2019
 
Hello.. It's Tuesday and New Release over at
Check out the design teams creations over at
 

 This fun easy to color image is called For you...   I kept it very simple coloring. I just chose colors I liked and wasn't sure what the flowers are but I just chose colors that pleased me. I then went around the edge with a periwinkle blue and added this piece to a Quick quote scrap. I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels and went over the circles on the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I really love this simple to color image and would be fun to make into a set and give as a gift. Coloring the images with different colors.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
QKR stampede #364 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 39 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #103 - anything goes



7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is awesome and love the sparkly bling.

kReN said...

Billy A, love your project! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife

Monika Reeck said...

I love the image on your card
lovely sentiment too
and sweet card my friend
I just come back from Indonesia and feel jetlag
cause 00:00 in Jakarta = 19:00 PM in Germany :)
Try to catch up but only a little
hugs
Monika

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's so pretty...yup...you did wonderfully...just the right amount of coloring!

Julie said...

great card
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T

GalFridayStamping said...

So very lovely.... Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Scrappy Scatty said...

This is Beautiful
Thank you for joining us at Lemon Shortbread
Love Jan
xx