Tuesday, September 03, 2019

happy birthday, friend - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 3, 2019
 
Yup... I did it again.. I am on another design team..
Guest designer for 6 months... woo hoo me...
I am now a member of the Crafty Sentiments Design team
I am so excited. So today is my first day.
 
The challenge at Crafty Sentiments challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES
 
 
 3 images if the winner used a Crafty Sentiments Designs image.
               1 image only for a winner who has not used a Crafty Sentiments Designs Image.
              1 image for our crafty sentiments favourite


I am using the image called Blitz with present. I colored her with copics and went over the present with a white and silver gel pen. I then mounted her on a piece of black card stock. The flower background is the Simon Says background stamp. I stamped it in Ranger blue and then went over the card with Ranger green. I wasn't really pleased with the way it came out but then when I added the image over the top I liked what did show so I used it. I added the Reverse confetti sentiment and some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.
Challenges:

Word art Wednesday wk. 402-403 - anything goes
As you like it - favorite way to add sentiment - love the strip sentiment where it takes up a little space and not over take the image.
Polkadoodles wk. 35 - anything goes
QKR stampede #361 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 17 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 534/5 - feminine
Love to scrap #125 - anything goes

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your guest design spot!! This is so fabulous!! She's adorable and colored beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Cute image and lovely papers. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A really sweet image on your pretty card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' them at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Another adorable creation. The image is so cute and perfect for our feminine theme at Allsorts challenge! Thanks so much for joining us!
Ellibelle's Corner

Nelly said...

Congrats on you guest designer post and happy crafting! ... lovely card and love your colour combo, thanks for joking us at Polkadoodles this week, Nelly x

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what a sweet image, Billie, and I love that you used a simple, layered design! Lovely coloring and great paper choice. Glad you decided to play along again at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Cinderella said...

Congratulations on Your GTD and what a wonderful creation Billie.
And thank You for Joining us at Polkadoodles
Hugs and much creativity
Cinderella (Polkadoodles DT) https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/
Xx

Furrbster said...

Congrats on your GDT spot! And a lovely card too,

Hugz Tinz

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

Hope you'll join us again this month.

Helen x