Friday, September 06, 2019

hello - Who needs therapy - Crafty Catz Challenge #473

Friday September 6, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at Crafty Catz #473
 
We had a nice little vacation time from crafting ..(but I am on a few other dt's...and I did manage to get a few paintings done.. I have been subscribing to Let's Make Art.. it's a subscription box with 4 projects a month, paints, paper, outline and more.. I have loved the 3 sub. that I've received.. You should check them out. Even if you don't subscribe you can down load the images and use paints you have and go to U-tube to follow along with the painting. Sarah Cray is awesome and really makes learning so much fun.
 
Ok.. So this is a new challenge.. The theme is HI / WELCOME
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digi Stamps
 
This is my card using the image called Close knit friends.. I colored the image with copics. I then just trimmed the image down. The sentiment comes with the image. I went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink. I then used Cosmo cricket paper and created the background. I added some twine and a button. I then added the image and I thought it needed the hello.. so I heat embossed Paper Trey Ink tiny hello and used a Tech. Tues. banner die. I went over parts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.
 
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern- Sept.
Digi choosday wk. 36 - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 402-403 - anything goes

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, love your card for the new challenge, so nice to see everyone back again.
Hope your well, have a lovely weekend.x

Furrbster said...

Great card,

Hugz Tinz

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Billie, so vibrant and feels full of fun, hope you’ve had a great week xx

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x