Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Yeah, it's your birthday - Bugaboo stamps new release

Tuesday September 10, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for Bugaboo stamps new release.. Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is Scarlette presents.. I colored her with copics and then dug through my scraps and found some Quick quote papers I thought went well with the image. I stamped the Paper trey ink sentiment and added this to the card. I liked the big empty space above the sentiment but it was too plain so I added some different color sequins. I added some glossy accents to the center.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern- Sept.
A gem of a challenge wk. 18 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #149 - anything goes



7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love it and all those sequins. I'm glad I moved with some of them with me. Adore the sentiment...ain't that the truth. Love it and will hold on to that sentiment.

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful birthday card with those sequins that give lots of color and sparkle.

Creative world said...

Stunning card and great design...stunning make...thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ...Željka DT xx

K M Meena Herale said...

Fabulous work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time. 

Hugs 
Meena S4F DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

So cute, love the sequins!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Crafting Belle said...

Beautiful colours and card. Thank you for joining us for our Wk 18 'Anything Goes' Challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.

Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday.

Hugs Lisa xxx

Creative world said...

Fabulous make,love the colors and design...thank you for joining us at GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx