Saturday, September 28, 2019

Feel better soon - Catch the bug Saturday

Saturday September 28, 2019
 
Hello.. Catch the bug is back with a new Saturday Challenge..
The theme is colors..
 
 
Below is the color chart to follow

 
I am using the image Rose vases. I colored the image with copics. I like the fall colors. Muted colors vs. bright summer colors.  They are some of my favorite colors.. I used Lil inker stitch die. I added this to Basic Gray designer papers and using a copic colored the twine. I stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment. I went over the flowers and parts of the vases with Nuvo glitter brush. I thought this would be a great get well card and love the little print sentiments from the RC sentiments set.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - stitch it
Everybody art #454 - dies
Penny's paper-crafty #449 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty creations #399 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #15 - autumn/fall
Cute card Thursday #601 - sentimental
Polkadoodles wk. 39 - anything goes

4 comments:

Nelly said...

Love your autumnal colour choice, great card! ... thanks for sharing with this weeks Polkadoodle challenge, hugs Nelly DT x

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful take on the photo with that beautiful card. It will surely make someone feel better.

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Love the sparkle. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Judy V said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for Week #39 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!