Friday, September 06, 2019

Hot diggity Dog - Colour Crazy Challenge #35

Friday September 6, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another weekly challenge over at
Our theme's are always ANYTHING GOES
 
 
Our sponsor is Ike's Art

 
I am using Ike's Art image Christmas Jack Russell.. I know the Jack Russells I've seen are black and white but I thought I would just do him more of the darker colors. He's so cute. I have three little dogs. Not JR. but small like them. I used copics. I then used Simon Says wonky die. I added him to some Christmas papers I had. I finished using some scraps and Sugar pea sentiment and then Simon Says Merry Christmas and heat embossing. I used Tech. Tues. banner dies and added with foam dots. I added some sequins and Nuvo drops to the center. I used a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on his tag and hat fur. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #30 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern- Sept.
Crafting by designs - anything goes




4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the sweet doggie with his Santa hat!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Furrbster said...

He is a cutie,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa J said...

Great Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Julie said...

Cute card
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T