Sunday, September 15, 2019

Love always - Always Fun Challenge #128

Monday September 16, 2019
 
Hello.. It's the middle of September and fall leaves and colors are around in some areas.. We have the perfect challenge over at Always Fun Challenge #128

Color challenge.. which reminds me of fall colors.
We have a design team call..(will post soon) We can use any image we want so that is awesome.. We just have to follow the theme. We have a secret facebook page with all the info on our challenges. If you are interested and it's not posted on AFC.. see below ..  
Image may contain: text


I thought this would make a great anniversary card.. It could even be a birthday card.
For my card I dug through my scrap box and found all of these awesome colors so I pieced my background. I then saw this awesome Tech. Tuesday image and sentiment so stamped it on some watercolor paper and I have some samples of Daniel Smith wc paints that I've received a few times in my Simon Says monthly kit. So dug those out and painted the image and the strip for the sentiment. I then used the die for the flower and Stampin up tag die. I saw this awesome Spellbinder die thought it was perfect to add the flowers to so did that and added foam dots behind the flowers. I added a twine bow and some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.. and called it done. I really loved working with the DS wc's..

Challenges:
Work it Wednesday Aug/Sept. - celebrate
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Word art Wednesday wk. 404-405 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #599 - autumn
QKR stampede #363 - anything goes
The paper girls #184 - anything goes
Simon Monday - monochromatic
Paper funday #9 Sept. - photo inspiration





5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is gorgeous. Great stamp and wonderful coloring as usual.

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! The flowers are so pretty!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Billie! Wonderful paper choices and your colors are so perfect. I'm so tickled to see you playing along with us again in our Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Donna Walls said...

Lovely project perfect for Autumn! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x