Saturday, September 21, 2019

Under the Weather ? - Catch the bug Saturday

Saturday September 21, 2019
 
Hello friends.. We have a challenge over at
Our theme is BINGO..
I used the bottom row.. Sentiment/Sparkle/Bugaboo image..
What will you chose??
Check out the design teams creations if you need ideas.. or inspiration
 

This is the BINGO card to follow..
 This is my card using the Bird Umbrella image from Bugaboo.. I've always loved these cute birds.. I colored the image with copics.. I used Stampin up die to cut the image out.  I then found this text background paper. I added this to the card base.. I then used Martha Stewart punch and blue glitter paper and punched out a strip to make it look like rain.. I then added My favorite things sentiment. I added a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels. I finished with some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the bird eyes and water she's standing in.


Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Sept.
Cute card Thursday #600 - dies/punches
Word art Wednesday wk. 404-405- anything goes
My time to craft #406 - birds


8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love Love this sweet little card of yours. I've started making cards for sickness now that flu season and colds is upon us. I always wanted to do a card with unbrella and rain drops and I have yet to do one.

Lisa Lynn said...

To cute.

MagsB said...

What a fab 'Get Well' card, Billie! That cute Bugaboo bird would bring a smile to anyone's face!

Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Furrbster said...

This is super cute!!

Hugz Tinz

Dawn said...

Sweet little get well card!
I love what you've done!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lola said...

He's so adorable. Nice rain and jewels too.

Monika Reeck said...

super duper Cute Image Billie
lovely sentiment and nice DP too
cuteeee I love this
Hugs
Monika

Catie Cuddles said...

Super super cute! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT