Saturday, October 28, 2017

We are mor than friends - Catch the bug

Saturday October 28, 2017
 
It's Saturday and over at Catch the bug.. that means it's a new challenge.
 
 
This is the photo to get your inspiration from..

 
So since I did not have a cabin image from Bugaboo I chose to use colors instead.
This image is called Autumn critters 01  I used copics for most of the colors and my cloud template for the blue sky. Some of the colors are in the card stock background.  I also used Simon Says wonky die and Tech. Tuesday sentiment which I thought fit the image..
  
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #188 - anything goes
Inky chicks #190 - animals
Scrapping 4 fun #102 - anything goes
Creative craft cottage #98 - use a sentiment


7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet and funny! Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image!! The sentiment is perfect!! Love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

Billie this is so cuuutee
love the stack of animal
cute sentiment
and lovely bright color
today we have play bowling my right hand is painfull
this my first time play bowling with hubby and kids
I comment a bit okay my friend
hugs
Monika

Lia said...

This is an awesome stamp and card, and I love it!
Lia DT S4F

Sollan said...

Lovely card and I love your coloring.
Sollan, DT for S4Fun

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely card, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card and such a cute image
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com