Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Inspiration Destination #135

Wednesday October 4-17, 2017
 
Good day.. Hope you're having a wonderful day..
 
We have another challenge for you at
It's ANYTHING GOES
 
 
Our sponsor for these two weeks is Rick St. dennis

 
I am using the image "Bertie".. I thought this is such a funny fun image. I couldn't think of a sentiment to use. I am sure I probably have one but my mind just couldn't figure one.. but I think the squirrel says it all and Bertie expression..
I colored the image with copics and used the Simon Says Wonky die. I added my cloud template and called it done.
This was so simple to create. I didn't think Nuvo drops or twine would benefit the card so it's pretty simple. Simple is good. 
I hope you check out the DT creations. They do awesome work and there's plenty inspiration.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 302-303 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #100 - animal
Your next stamp #74 - colors
Crafting from the heart #177 - anything goes
The crazy challenge #258- add an animal
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Make my Monday #56 - animal antics
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 40 - anything goes
Crafting by design - anything goes

14 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great coloring! Love the clouds in the sky too.

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic image and colouring! Love the stitched die you've used too!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Majda said...

Love your project.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapping4fun Challenge.
Majda, DT

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

Koren Wiskman said...

I love a good cloudy sky and the wonky stitching. Great card! Thanks for playing with us over at Your Next Stamp.

Sue - said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaaa love this image
and see his hem with flower
sweeeet
and lovely throusers too Billie
the grass I love how you made it looks like a real one
Great manly card
hugs
Monika

Juls said...

Fun card, thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

The Crafty Bat said...

Fab colouring and a fun card.
Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4funChallenges
Kelly (DT)

Unknown said...

uch a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapping4fun Challenge.
Miroslava DT

Rae Ann said...

The sky and grass you added really finish this image so well. I love the wonky stitching and the simple design really let the image stand out.

Thank you for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge

Priya said...

Fantastic coloring.
A beautiful fun card.
Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Priya-DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beuatiful card, love the cute image
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Hester said...

Fabulous card! Gorgeous image!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester