Tuesday, October 03, 2017

hello sweet - Paper Play Sketches

Wednesday October 4, 2017
 
It's time for another challenge at Paper Play Sketches
and we have a color challenge for you this week.
 
 
This is the awesome color challenge.. Great colors (I think)

 
I have this stamp set from Concord and 9th and been waiting to use it.. Summer got away from me on using it so thought ok we still eat fruit in the fall.. So this is my card.  I used water color paper and Ranger inks, color burst ink and created the background. I dried it and spritzed water on it to get this splatter effect. Ok that was the red color.. I then used the  larger stamps to create the orange, the smaller stamp to create the lemon and line.  I had some scraps of black and white stripes and so added that so there was some contrast. I then die cut the sentiment also from the stamp set three times and added it along with some sequins.  I love the bold colors.  I hope you can play along and if you need inspiration check out the design teams creations.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 302-303 - anything goes
Hiding in my craft room #320 - freestyle anything goes
Just us girls #413 - die cut words
Crafting from the heart #177 - anything goes
Always fun #26 - dies or punches
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Crafting by design - anything goes



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

How fabulous...that background is wow.

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card with great use of the colors.

Nancy said...

Really love that bold background with the black and white paper strips! great card! Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls and please come back again soon!

Macimbalo said...

Love those die cut words! Perfect for our challenge this week - also love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us this week at JUGS!

Mel Gee said...

Very bright and vibrant. Great card.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Monika Reeck said...

sweeet
and love that different color of the fruit
Billie while you are on some more DT you posting every day oooh yeah
I am so behind
please forgive me cause I cant be more faster than your POST Billie
but coool your card all for the 9 DTs all adorable and so many challenges you found and fit cool and clever Billie
Love this sweet card my friend
dont get angry please if I am not visiting one or two post
I am really so behind my friend :(( (SAD)