Thursday, October 26, 2017

Bible Journaling Luke 1:45 - Blessed is she who has believed

Thursday October 26, 2017
 
I have another Bible journaling page to share. Again I found the image on Pinterest and I traced it onto my bible page Luke 1:45. I used washi tape to tape off the verse and went over the page with Ranger ink to so that when the tape is removed the verse would be highlighted. I colored the image with Prisma color pencils and then went over the image with a fine tip sharpie.. I really love doing bible journaling and reading the scriptures.
 
 
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #54 - anything goes
Inkspirational #146 - autumn photo
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 306-307 - anything goes
 
 
 


8 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the headband of sunflowers!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

This is a beautiful page!
Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge and I hope you'll be back again.
Marilyn S

Monika Reeck said...

that head band so adorable Billie
I want to use it too
great sentiment
always great coloring Billie
hugs
Monika

Gale said...

Another lovely journal page Billie. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Meighan Wheller said...

Wonderful journaling, really pops on the page. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful :) thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Yvonne Garner said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Inkspirational!

cm said...

Beautiful journaling, Billie! The image is lovely; the quote, inspiring. I'm especially taken with the floral headband! So thrilled you shared your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery and looking forward to having you join us again!
~carol