Tuesday, October 24, 2017

hugging you with my heart - Bugaboo

Tuesday October 24, 2017
 
Boy have we been having some fall weather. Lots of rain and wind... I keep saying each day it's one day closer to summer.. I am not liking this depressing dark weather..
But there is sunshine and joy on my blog with this cute image from Bugaboo.
You can see the design teams creations over at the Catch the bug blog using this image.
 
This is Kidz kitty hug.. I went through my scraps and found this Stampin up designer paper and so I went with the colors from the DP. I colored the image with copics and then cut the piece down. I used Lil Inker stitch die for the gray cardstock and added a ribbon. The sentiment is heat embossed and from My Favorite Things. I added a Stampin up punched heart. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.

Challenges:
QKR stampede #266 - anything goes
Crafty catz #389 - anything goes/opt. autumn colors
Creative fingers #139 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #101 - autumn colors
Color crazy wk. 42 - anything goes
Hiding in my craftroom # 323 - lots of layers
The ribbon girl - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #180 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #188 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Inky chicks #190 - animals


10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! I love how you colored her!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Billie! Fabulous coloring and paper choice! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Priya said...

Cute Card. Love the coloring.
Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
Priya-DT

Janette said...

Hi Billie,What a sweet little card, love it...
Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scrapping4fun challenge.
Miroslava DT

Majda said...

Wonderful card and those are awesome colours as well. I love the way they work so well together. Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapping4fun Challenge. Majda DT

Jane Savage said...

Super cute and lovely colouring!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

The Crafty Bat said...

Adorable card, lovely colouring.
Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4FunChallenges
Kelly (DT)

Jac’s Playground said...

This is adorable, love the image and the colour palette is wonderful, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Julie Odil said...

Billie, this is so sweet! Love the image and theme. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member