Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Hope your Halloween - Craftaholics R Us #39

Wednesday October 4, 2017
 
Welcome to another challenge at Craftaholics R Us #39
 
The theme for this challenge is HALLOWEEN  so dig out those stamps or dies and create your awesome Halloween card for those special ones in your life.
 
 
I've mentioned before I don't do Halloween but boy I sure seem to have lots of Halloween stamps. I got the box out that is filled with fun stamps and just smiled.. they are all wooden block rubber. I chose this stamp ..
The witch is by Mostly Animals Co... The Spider is by Visual Image Co. I colored with copics and used Ranger inks for the background. The sentiment is from Darcies. I added Nuvo drops for the spider eyes and the witch nose wart.. The small words on the book is from Paper Trey Ink.  I drew the black line for the spider thread..  I do like this fun card. I will fine someone special to give this to. I sure hope you play along.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 302-303 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #100 - animal
Naughty or nice #44 - something spooky
Simon Monday - walk on the dark side
The crazy challenge #258- add an animal
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Make my Monday #56 - animal antics
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Deep ocean #165 - autumn colors
Sugar pea design #36



17 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how fun! I love the witch... and the glow around it! AWESOME!!!

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh. I love this image and the way you highlighted the background around it. Great card!

Dotty Jo said...

This is super, Billie! I love the witch and the somewhat bewildered spider. Thanks so much for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

kahaulani said...

awesome Halloween card!

Lia said...

That spider.....yes an animal indeed! (but I don't want so have them over here). It's a great card.
Lia DT S4F

Sollan said...

I love this card! The funny witch, spider, coloring, Everything!! Thank you for participating at Scrapping4Fun challenges.
Sollan member of the DT

Ardyth said...

Haha! Love the glow from your background! This is really fun! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea!

K M Meena Herale said...

Wow, stunning card, lovely colouring. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Monika Reeck said...

haha
I like this sentiment
and the image coooll
love the glow too
and I am not making Halloween card here is not so common and not so popular Billie
but this card again a winner card
love this
hugs
Monika

Sandra said...

This card is amazing, the bright greenish background is so pretty, and the witch with the creepy spider is so cool, LOVE it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Awesome card, love the green background and image
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love this image the spider is great!! Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4funChallenges Jane (DT)

Sue said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

CEO of Creativity said...

This card is perfect! It caught my eye and made me laugh out loud. Great idea for the spiders eyes! OOOOh sooooo spooooky!

Nandini said...

So cute and spooky! Love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Make My Monday challenges. Hope to see you again soon in our gallery. Nandini, DT

Lindsey said...

For not *doing* Halloween, you certainly have some great stamps! Love how you combined the witch and the spider. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a fun & neat Halloween card! Thank you for playing along with us at SPD. :)