Monday, October 23, 2017

Bible journaling - Mark 5:11-13 Swines

Monday October 23, 2017
 
Here is another bible journaling page I did with my friends and this was really a fun one to do.
It's about the scripture Mark 5: 11-13 . I loved reading about sending the swine's into the sea.
I traced most of the image and colored with Prisma color pencils. I used a stamp for the hill dot texture. It's a perfect stamp for added texture. I used blue stampin up ink for the sky and some water. 
 
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #54 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #188 - anything goes
Creatalicious #125 - anything goes/opt. Halloween
As you like it - favorite people or animal (animals, so many cute animals and so there are quite a few color choices. Keeps the card interesting fun looking at these cute critters.)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! Perfect with the scripture!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Elaine Stark said...

Fabulous work Billie. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

R's Rue said...

Love.

PaperDaisies said...

Such a stunning page. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina