Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Thinking of you - Inspiration Destination #137

Wednesday November 1-14, 2017
 
Wow it's November already.. It's been a year today since I have been home and retired.. It's been an awesome great year.. I am so glad to be retired and being able to be home with my hubby and four legged kids.. Awesome year.
 
So today it's time for another challenge at
 Inspiration Destination #137 - ANYTHING GOES
 


This is the card I made. I took my Ken Oliver powder paints  and sprinkled it on water color paper spritzed on the water and used a brush to move it around and spritzed with more water and kept working it till I got what I liked.  Still not sure I like so then plan "B".. I die cut the white paper from Lil Inker die. I cut it twice to layer it.. I laid it over the water color piece and then laid it on to the card base. I used Stampin Up flower stamp and dies to create the flower. The leaves are from a box of leaves I die/punched a long time ago.. I layered them on some Gold cording from Stampin Up. I used My Favorite Things stitch oval and die cut the sentiment which is from Simon Says. The ink is Stampin Up Fig.. I added some Nuvo drops. It's done and I do like the background now.. LOL

Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #102 - anything goes
That's crafty - forever floral
Color crazy wk. 43 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys #104 - gratitude 
AAA cards #102 - blending
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 306-307 - anything goes
CCC digi #84 - must use flowers
A bit more time to craft #55 - anything goes



15 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the pretty flower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Craft-E-Place said...

Super ink blending. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards
Elaine

Unknown said...

Great card and colors. I like the background very much.
Miroslava Scrapping4fun DT member

Jane said...

Super dramatic colours on your background. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Majda said...

Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Scrapping4fun. Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well …
Hugs,
Majda DT

Monika Reeck said...

Billie that BG is woooww lovely love all the blue combo there
and the flower in BIG shape is beautiful with that sentiment
Wonderfully made my friend
and I LOVE THIS!
hugs
Monika

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Billie, what a beautiful clean and simple "thinking of you" card you have created. It fits in with the Colour Crazy Challenge. Thanks for entering. Best wishes, Kym, Guest Design Team Member, Colour Crazy Challenge Blog

The Crafty Bat said...

Beautiful card and I love the ink blending on the background.
Thank you for joining us over at Scrappping4FunChallenges
Kelly (DT)

Sollan said...

Lovely card and I love the colors.

Sollan DT Scrapbooking4Fun
Solvin.wordpress.com

Priya said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun Challenges. Priya-DT

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous combination of background and flowers. Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A very pretty design, I do love how you have layered up all your elements. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us over at That's Crafty.
Best Wishes Tracey DT

Juliet A said...

I'm impressed with how you highlighted all the colors in the background with your sentiment and flower - beautiful! Thanks for entering the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! I just love blue and purple together and with the touches of green that you put in too this is one gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining my Attitude of Gratitude Blog Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Tracie Pond said...

Love the colors of your beautiful background. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =)