Sunday, October 08, 2017

Happy Birthday Catch the bug Stella Sketch #516

Sunday October 8, 2017
 
Hello and good morning.. Hope you have a beautiful blessed day.
Today we are back with a challenge at Catch the bug  this is
Stella Say Sketch Challenge #516
 
 

 
This is my take on the sketch and I used the Bugaboo image called Sketchy girl birthday
I really like the colorful circle background and that made me think of birthdays. So found this cute image and colored her with copics. For the bottom circles I used balloons to go with the birthday festive feeling. I used Lil Inker balloon die and tied some embroidery floss to the ends. I distressed the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #498 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 40 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #53 - anything goes
The crafters café #182 - dies or punches
A gem of a challenge #204 - happy birthday


4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Uiii cuuutee Billie
love this cute little girl
and love that balloons too
love the coloring this cute girl and its a happy and bright card
will make smile who get this
how are you Billie
hope you feel healthy
I am cough....the weather made me have a wrong jacket and boom I get influenza...cough and my nose full oh yeah
hope you and hubby stay healthy
hugs
Monika

Lisa said...

I'm so happy to be back and visiting your blog to see the gorgeous projects I've missed while I was away!! This is so sweet and adorable!! I love the image and the papers you used!! Beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pamela said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

cass said...

Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Use Dies and/or Punches" challenge.