Monday, October 09, 2017

Bible journaling - Son of Solomon 6:3

Monday October 9, 2017
 
I'm back with another Bible Journaling page I did.  I mentioned the other day that I had an old old bible and then the newer one which I have been posting my journal pages.. I said I liked it cause I could read the print and tried to keep the art work off of the writings.. Well Vicky knew this bothered me and limited my art journaling so she gave me a bible. She hits garage sales and she finds so many. She loves to give out bibles and she is doing bible journaling for her kids and grandchild. So she gave me this bible.. So I feel free at being able to journal.  Thank you Vicky for being so giving.
So I found this art work on Pinterest.. it's the best place to find awesome ideas. I traced the image on my page..
Song of Solomon 6:3 "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" I colored the image with Prismacolored pencils then used Ranger ink to give color to the background. I went over the lines with a sharpie.  This page is so pretty.. And yes you can still read through the art work.
 
Challenges:
Simon Monday - not a card
Crafting from the heart #178 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so creative and amazing!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Memories by Manda said...

This is really lovely!

Macarena said...

Nice and magical, lovely soft colors. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.