Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I like you more than a monkey likes bananas - Paper Play Sketches #53

Wednesday October 11, 2017
 
Are you ready for a new sketch??
 
 

Here you go with the new challenge.. Great sketch..
You can turn it or use as is.. Just have fun.
 
Well few months back I bought this set from My Favorite Things and have been itching to use it..  and now was the perfect time.
I found this awesome DP?? and I cut it a little shorter and the white tag looking place was empty so I stamped the little flowers/leaves from Simon Says in there. The green strip I also stamped some leaves. I then stamped the monkeys and bananas and colored with Zig markers. I die cut out the images and added them to the card.. How do you like the banana banners???? funny huh?

Challenges:
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Always fun #27 - lots of layers
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Ooh la la #239 - die cuts
Make my Monday #56 - animal antics
Through the craft-room door - anything goes
My favorite things #78 - colors
Deep ocean #165 - colors of autumn
Fab 'n' funky #366 - word art
Word art Wednesday wk. 304-305 - anything goes


10 comments:

Jane Willis said...

What a fun card! I love that sentiment. Thank you for sharing at Ooh La La
Jane

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card, that monkey certainly looks cheeky. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Janis Lewis said...

Those monkeys are too cute!

Janis Lewis said...

Fun monkey card! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Chs.
Janis, Design Team Member

Sue - said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Cicci said...

Wonderful card wiht a wonderful design!!! Love the colours!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Juliet A said...

This card is adorable, and I love your banana banner! Thanks for joining us for this week's HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

Troppostella said...

Wwwwoooowww :-))) fun card!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
Troppo Stella DT

Michelle J M said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x