Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The road to a friends house - Paper Play Sketches

Wednesday November 1, 2017
 
How time flies.. it's been one year today since I have been retired. It's been an awesome year. Looking forward to another wonderful year.
 
Today we have another challenge at
 A color challenge.
 


This is the color challenge
I found this designer paper from My Minds Eye and it was perfect for the colors. I used the stamp set from Taylored Expressions for the houses and sentiment and the trees are a Simon Says die. I used a piece of gray from the MME and stamped some circles in white but by the time it dried it was faint so I used a glitter pen and filled in the circles. In person it looks like a night sky which was my attempt. I die cut the flower looking paper with the same circle as the gray and then cut a wave line and used them for the rolling hills for the houses. The houses are colored with copics. The label die is from Stampin up.

Challenges:
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #181 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - use favorite stamp (the house stamps)
Digi choosday wk. 44 - anything goes
Crafting by design - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 306-307 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #55 - anything goes



5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable card! I love those little houses paired with that great sentiment!

Monika Reeck said...

Cute house
love the DP on the tree
and love that scene you made
Sweettt card my friend
jump to your other post
you have much oooh nooo ;))

Marja said...

Beautiful card!
Great that you join at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Marja Dt.

Jane Savage said...

Another lovely make! Great papers!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Juliet A said...

your colors really work with your papers - a really nice composition! Thanks for entering the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!