Saturday, October 14, 2017

Bible journaling - Believe

Saturday October 14, 2017
 
I love the word Believe.. I have a white tattoo on the inside of my left arm by my wrist..
Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household"
Kate had a stencil so I traced the letters and then drew some flowers and leaves. I had better flowers in my mind but this is what I ended up with.. I have grown to love it.. I feel this is what it was supposed to be and to leave it alone. I colored with Prisma colored pencils and a little shading with Stampin up ink.
 
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #187 - anything goes/opt. cool colors
Jo's scrap shack #210 - anything goes

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
Angie - DT

Monika Reeck said...

lovely added that flowers to BELIEVE Billie
sweet made..
you are so busy bee and I cant catch up so fast..I am so slow this month LOL