Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Give thanks - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday October 31, 2017
 
Happy Halloween.. Living out in the country we never get trick or treaters.. and I think most people have Halloween parties at churches or homes.. I don't think many go out anymore. I'm sure it's safer all the way around. I do miss seeing the cute costumes the kids wear. 
Well Bugaboo is back with a new release and you can see the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is "Give Thanks".. I like that it can be for Thanksgiving or any give thanks day.  I colored the image with colored pencils and then when it was done I was looking for the perfect paper and found this awesome plaid. I love how it pretty much picked up the colors I used. I added some twine and a few left over Simon Says stitched leaves that were colored with Oxide ink (from a past project).

Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #102 - anything goes
Crazy 4 challenge #409 - use pink/inspirational
Hiding in my craft-room #324 - any holiday
Addicted to stamps #156 - autumn


6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the images!! The background paper is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

yaayyyy too cuuuteee
I love that so many different images on one Digi Stamp
and so cuutee too and always lovely coloring Billie
sweet added of the leaves too
love your twine
and this is a happy Fall Card...I need this for CWS mid month hehehe
I miss your visit Billie...I made some post..if you maybe would like to see..I am soo happy if you visit me back always and I knew you must be busy with some DT work :)
see you maybe soon my friend
I added your name on the last card to say thanks for the Cloud Stencil :)
hugs
Monika

Lia said...

This is a great stamp and the background paper fits so nice to it!
Lia DT S4F

Sollan said...

I love your card and you have really captured the fall colors.

Sollan, DT for S4Fun
Solvin.wordpress.com

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Billie. A lovely design and perfect for our Autumn challenge at Addicted to Stamps. thanks for joining. Marlies

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful coloured stamp and I think the background paper make the colours stand out beautiful.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)