Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Your hugs are my favorite - Aud Sentiments #183

Thursday June 29 - July 10, 2017
 
So hope everyone is having a nice summer time.  We have had a very wet June in the PNW.. but it gives me time to play in my craft room since it's too cold and wet to go outside.. LOL
 
Well it's time for another challenge at
 our theme is
FOR A CHILD + SENTIMENT
 


Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter


This is my card using the image Just Me... I like her little patch work outfit. She obviously dressed herself.. Funny. I remember my children dressing themselves and thinking they look awesome.. 
I thought this card would be great for a grandma or aunt.. someone special to give to a little girl. I know I love my grandkids/great grandkids hugs.. They are my favorite.

I used My Favorite Thing's stitched oval die and sentiment. I colored her with copics and then used some twine and wooden hearts which were colored with copics and then topped with glossy accents. I added some white dots to her outfit with gel pen. 

I hope you find time to play along and create a card for a child plus sentiment.


Challenges:
Jo's scrap shack #194 - red, orange, aqua
Alphabet challenge - H- hearts
Scrapping for fun #93 - summer
That's crafty - keep it simple
Color crazy wk. 25 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - lot of layers
A gem of a challenge #197 - summer colors
Artistic inspirations #182 - anything goes/opt. funny
Ooh la la #231 - summer time
Make my Monday #49 - summer brights
City crafters wk. 368 - outside
Digi choosday wk. 26 - anything goes
The house that stamps built #J2817 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #484 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #357 - anything goes






19 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Elaine

Lisa said...

So sweet!! The image is adorable and colored beautifully!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Another sweet little image, Thank you for sharing and joining in with the *Keep it Simple* Blog Challenge over at That's Crafty..
Tracey x

Basslady said...

this is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Billie, the image is so adorable and love your colouring. Fabulous background and great dies Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Stamping Bubbles said...

A fabulous card, the image you have used is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

mixamatoasties said...

Sweet card! Gorgeous image.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin.

Susan

Heather said...

She really is adorable! Love her outfit; it looks like something my middle daughter would end up wearing. : ) Super cute card all around.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lia said...

Hi Billie, I like your cute card very much!
Lia, DT S4F

Tamie said...

Another beautifully colored image and I adore the CAS look of your card. I agree it is fun when kids dress themselves and what they think is cool. Simply adore your work. Thank you so much for the marvelous creation this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Cara said...

She's such a cutie, great card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Janice said...

A sweet card Billie - love your colouring. thanks for playing at OLL, Jx

ScrappyHorses said...

This is an adorable image and those polka dots are the perfect background! Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday. ~Katrina

Shylaashree said...

cool and cute. Good luck &Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Very pretty card.
Thank you so much for joining us at ColourCrazyChallenge.
DT-Tina
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/06/wk-25-anything-goes-craft-challenge.html

K M Meena Herale said...

What a cute card and lovely sentiment. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Eve's Been Reading said...

Simply beautiful. Thank you for joining in the fun at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Cazro said...

A super cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.