Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello

Thursday June 15, 2017
 
I am playing along with the My Favorite Things camp create.. This card is for Day 3. Make a shaker card : (
 
 
 
So shaker cards are not a favorite of mine to make.. I watched the video that they showed on day 3 of the camp create. I liked the ides of the craft foam so that is what I tried and I thinks it's better  than my prior attempts with foam tape.. BUT I still am not a fan on making shaker cards.. BUT I do love looking at them.  LOVE / HATE relationship.
I love going to the sound and watching the seagulls and knowing there are awesome fish in the water. Walking down the dock and looking down and seeing the fish, sea stars.  Water really is my happy place. Walking the beach, smelling the ocean, seeing the sea life.. I love living in SW Washington where Puget sound is my back door..  
I used all My Favorite Things images.  The cloud template is my own.. I have been using this template over 20 years.. I know MFT has one now for clouds. I colored the images with Zig markers and used Ranger inks for the water and clouds.  I added some sequins.. The sentiment I was trying to figure what to use.. but saw the Hello and thought it would be funny to use it as the fish are saying hello to each other and the Seagulls are just looking on.  I laughed.. I think it's funny.  


Challenges:
My favorite things Camp create - shaker card
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils
Make my Monday #48 - at the beach
Deep ocean #151 - die cuts/chip board or punches
Cards und more #186 - under the sea
City crafters #366 - frame it
4 crafty chicks #355 - fun summer activities
Creatalicious #117 - anything goes/opt. die/punches






11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a cute shaker card! I wish I could keep up with the MFT Summer Camp.

Barbetka said...

super shaker card - perfect performance and beautiful colours

Monika Reeck said...

hihi
I never try making shaker card
I have many element I won at SS commenting
I can send it to you if you like Billie
I love the inside of your shaker so sweet and colorfull
lovely birdie and sweet grey coloring too
relly cuuutee Shaker card my friend

I am happy doing catch up
oh yeah many cards of you and I was so MIA so lazy
all are them adorable my friend
hugs
Monika

Marina said...

What a fun and clever design! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Basslady said...

my goodness, this is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

Ros Crawford said...

What a great card! Love those gulls! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Super fun and cute card. Thank you for sharing at Artistic Inspirations. Vicki= DT

Nance said...

Adorable card, Billie! I love that stamp set! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Anja said...

Super cute Shaker Card :)
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Anja

Cazro said...

So cute, a very clever design. I love to see a shaker card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Make My Monday. Caz DT.