Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Be Joyful - Catch the bug new release

Tuesday June 27, 2017
 
Welcome to the end of June.. almost...
And today at Catch the bug we have New Release day.. You can find the image in the Bugaboo store..
 
 
This is Xmas jar.. Just in time for our Christmas in July coming up next month.. July 15-21..
 
I had this teal piece that I cut a banner out of at one time it was in my pile of scraps.. Well I thought why not use it and just put a sentiment behind it.. So that is what I did.  I used the Simon Says - Be joyful sentiment.. perfect fit.  I colored the images with Copics and then added Spectrum Noir to the ornaments and stars I used a little bit of white gel pen to a few areas.  I used My Favorite Things stitch die. oh the banner die cut out is from My Favorite Things also.
 
 Challenges:
Glitter n sparkle #245 - anything goes
Crafty catz #376 - anything goes/opt. baby
Crafty Hazelnut's #339 - anything goes/opt. bear
Crafting from the heart #165 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #182 - anything goes/opt. funny
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 26 - anything goes








7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the image!! It's colored beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt

Janette said...

Love this fun card and thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz again, good luck in the challenge...x

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Never too early for Christmas. I love the coloring. Thank you for sharing with Artistic Inspirations. Vicki- DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 339 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too x

Rae Ann said...

This is a great way to use the negative from the die cut! Love the non-traditional colors you used for this.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

Creative world said...

Adorable card,love your design and beautiful summery soft colors...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx