Wednesday, June 14, 2017

YOU give the best hugs - Aud Sentiments #182

Thursday June 15-26, 2017
 
It's time for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments. #182
This challenge is BINGO... woo hoo this will be fun.
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Dr. Digi's

This is the BINGO card to follow..

 
So this is my card using the image from Dr. Digi called Tyson and Topsy..  I chose on the BINGO card the top row.. pattern paper, embossing and die cut... The DP is from Basic Gray, the Embossing is the Give the best hugs in black SU embossing powder and the dog house and bones in clear embossing powder, the Die cuts are YOU and the dog house, bird and bones.
 
I colored the dog and cat with copics. I stamped the dog house and dog bones in Ranger inks, then since they were in the Misti I stamped again with Versa mark and clear embossed. I colored the dog house, bones and bird with Zig markers. I then die cut them out. I also die cut out the YOU. So now that all of the pieces were done I added my cloud template to the background and created the ground using copics. I added foam dots to the dog house, bones and bird and added them to the scene. I used a little Ranger ink and went around the YOU and added them to the card and added the embossed sentiment over it. I thought with the cat on the dog's head that the sentiment went well with the images. I added some Nuvo glittler drops to the spikes on his collar and some glossy accents on his nails. It's hard to see it.
I used Dr. Digi image, My Favorite things sentiments, Reverse Confetti dog house and bones, Tech. Tuesday bird. 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 286-287 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 419 - 2 or more dies
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils
Crafting by design - things with wings
Creative moments #120 - anything goes / opt. flags
Simon Wednesday - emboss it (sentiment, dog house and bones)
The sisterhood of crafters - use your imagination
That's crafty - dog eared  






8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awww...so cute!

Elaine Stark said...

A great card, love the image. Elaine

Darlene said...

Hi Billie ... OMG what a FUN creation! Brought an instant smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Mervi said...

Fabulous die cuts and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaaa
you used that YOU again and love that Image tooo cuuteee

the colored always stunning Billie my friend
and the grass this time I love it too
sweet BG and again lovely Clouds
Winner card for my eyes
see you around my friend....
hugs
Monika

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh my.. what a fabulous and fun card, I just love that Tyson and Topsy image, perfect for so many occasions. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the That's Crafty Dog Eared Challenge..
Tracey x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Wonderful design too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Diane said...

Super cute and fun card...love it....thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}