Tuesday, June 20, 2017

You know you're getting old - Catch the bug new release

Tuesday June 20, 2017
 
Welcome to New release at Catch the bug..
You can find the new image in the Bugaboo store.
 
 
This is Stella Belly Button... See this is why I love Stella.. You never know what she will say.. LOL  she is just too funny.
I found this fun yellow DP ?? for the background and I colored the image with copics. I went around the two borders of the image with copics and colored a strip of paper with purple copics and used my Tech. Tues banner die and cut out three banners. I added Nuvo drops to them.  This card was so quick to make..
 
 Challenges:
Crafty catz #375 - anything goes/opt. dots/stripes
Creatalicious #117 - anything goes/opt. die/punches
Crafting from the heart #164 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils
Crafty sentiments - add a sentiment
Through the craftroom door - anything goes
Deep ocean #157 - die cuts/chip board/punches








5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud at this!! Haha!! What an adorable image and sentiment!! So fun!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

tilly said...

love your funny card, thanks for joining us at crafty catz challenge
Tilly

Monika Reeck said...

hmm the sentiment I still cant understand
but Stella always cool
love how you colored her curly hair Billie
lovely Layout too
hugs
Monika

Rae Ann said...

This really made me laugh! Love the way you used the pearls and the banners on this. The cheerful yellow is so perfect for this.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Add a Sentiment challenge.

Melanie said...

A fun card! Love those humorous images from Bugaboo.
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional die cuts and/or punches” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…